Disciplining Ford

ADULTS ONLY: Disciplining Ford describes my experiences in submitting to a lifestyle of Domestic Discipline from DW, my wonderful (and now disciplinary) wife of nearly 15 years. About 7 years ago we formalised a Disciplinary Agreement to deal with certain of my behaviours that justify DW in applying a range of penalties - that include severe spankings... amongst others.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Some Daily Vignettes for the Holidays

Vignette #1:

I’m bent over the back a chair as far as I can reach, perched on my toes with my perspiring hands gripping the front legs as far down as possible. DW has just administered 50 of what seem like her absolute best swats with the oak Spencer Paddle to my now agonised, panty-covered backside. As I struggle to deal with the pain being engendered by her exertions, she pauses, slowly pulls the panties to half way down my thighs and gently lays the Paddle back across my now bare and red raw butt. Sliding the Paddle back and forth a little in readiness to continue, DW murmurs, “Well, now that I have you warmed up, let’s start the punishment shall we?”.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now,this sounds better, DW is bringing in a bright rosy red for you to enjoy. How long was the last part of the spanking, if 50 spanks were just the warm up?
Mike

9:23 AM, January 10, 2007  
Blogger Ford said...

It turned out that another 50 of DW's very best were on the menu, but my mixed feelings of anticipation as those panties get peeled down for punishment of my bared cheeks are really something!
FORD

6:41 PM, January 12, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Delicious, Ford, simply delicious. How I envy you and the discipline you receive from your strict wife. It must be exquisite!

I wish you could update your blog more frequently, I could read about your punishment every day!

1:30 PM, February 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home