Disciplining Ford

ADULTS ONLY: Disciplining Ford describes my experiences in submitting to a lifestyle of Domestic Discipline from DW, my wonderful (and now disciplinary) wife of nearly 15 years. About 7 years ago we formalised a Disciplinary Agreement to deal with certain of my behaviours that justify DW in applying a range of penalties - that include severe spankings... amongst others.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Holiday Vignette #3

We are in our shared office at home, apparently hard at work at our respective desks. DW pauses in her activity at the keyboard and muses, “You know Ford, when you have finished going to work and all of the kids have left home, I'm going to have you spending a LOT of time tied stark naked to that chair”.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ford:
DW is showing you a wonderful commitment and you will enjoy this form of life. I wish that I worked at home and would gladly keep my husband totally naked and shaved. Mrs. Widget

12:31 AM, January 05, 2007  
Blogger Ford said...

Thank you for your comment - yes I'm forever grateful to DW that she takes my need for discipline seriously.

8:24 AM, January 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When retired, life is wonderful to explore and entertain all fantasies, and make them reality.
what a fun thing for DW to state while you were alone.
Mike

9:28 AM, January 10, 2007  
Blogger Ford said...

It might all be part of her cunning plan to persuade me into retirement sooner rather than later!

6:46 PM, January 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home