Disciplining Ford

ADULTS ONLY: Disciplining Ford describes my experiences in submitting to a lifestyle of Domestic Discipline from DW, my wonderful (and now disciplinary) wife of nearly 15 years. About 7 years ago we formalised a Disciplinary Agreement to deal with certain of my behaviours that justify DW in applying a range of penalties - that include severe spankings... amongst others.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Holiday Vignette #5

I’m getting out of the shower and reaching for my towel from the rack. As I glance through the door into the bedroom, I can see in the mirror that DW is seated on the side of the bed facing the chest of drawers. The punishment panty drawer is open and she is leafing through its contents to select the pair of panties that I will be required to wear at work for the day.

Once she is content with her choice, DW neatly lays out the selected panties on my side of the bed.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lay out all of my husband's clothes daily, or leave him a note what and how to wear his clothing. Sometime I may have him use a dildo all day and keep him all plugged for the day. Mrs. R. Widget

3:26 AM, January 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ford, thanks for shairing your Holiday Vignettes. Each of them sets a very nice theme.

5:09 AM, January 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

excellent holiday vignettes. Look forward to yur next escapades.
bottoms up
Mike

9:31 AM, January 10, 2007  
Blogger Ford said...

Hi Donnie,
Yes I've certainly known that feeling on occasions or when DW has imposed a sequence of spankings - sometimes hourly. Whilst my need for discipline is always there, tiredness is usually short-term and in retrospect, I've always been glad to have submitted. That can be hard in some cases when my immediate inclination is not for a blistered butt, but I know that's just what's coming.
I guess it's then that we find out who's really in charge of our disipline.
All the best
FORD

11:01 PM, January 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home